Description

Non-affiliated, Non-lengthy, Non-articles about Transformers

Friday 5 December 2014

DX9 03 Invisible - MP Vehicle Mode Pictorial



Earlier today I posted images of DX9's "Invisible" Not Mirage amongst a sea of other Masterpiece figures, official figures, and the reaction online has been quite funny. It seems to have cemented people's views on both sides of the fence. Those that figured it would 'fit' are now adamant, and those that doubted are now certain that it won't. I wonder if the vehicle mode pictorial in Masterpiece surroundings will change anyone's mind?


1985

What I couldn't do with Diaclone/G1...

You have no idea how long it took to transform these

Next up, Marlboor Wheeljack!

Arse too fat. Can't sit.

All the best
Maz

2 comments:

  1. I think is too big in vehicle mode compared with Masterpieces, isn't it?
    I had the oportunity to see a replica of the Ligier Ford F1 in Jarama circuit some years ago ant it was very very smaller.

    I would even assure that size of original G1 toy fits better

    Saludos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it does seem a bit on the big side. I would love to see that JS11 F1 in real life!

      All the best
      Maz

      Delete