Description

Non-affiliated, Non-lengthy, Non-articles about Transformers

Monday 26 January 2015

Human Alliance Autobots (Pre-Completion)



I know what's going to happen. I'm going to buy that Hasbro Asia Human Alliance Barricade and Soundwave 2 pack, and within 4 weeks of that I'll have bought the black and then Flash Freeze Human Alliance Sideswipes for the complete set. So in advance of that, I took a shot of all my pre-completion Human Alliance Transformers from across ROTF and DOTM, minus regular Bumblebee and Barricade as I didn't bring them out of storage for the shoot. I didn't even foresee this shoot until tonight.


So here they are, in my mind officially the best Transformers this side of Masterpiece and post-Binaltech, with a few figures in there that stand above anything Binaltech provided and most of Masterpiece. Some of these cars, with their interiors and bizarre overly-busy and incomprehensibly engineered movie accuracy, have a better finish and feel to them than some of the beloved Masterpiece Autobot cars we're getting. The posability of them doesn't quite stand up to the best of what MP and current 3P offer, but as far as Movie toys go, they are the pinnacle. Grab a Buster Prime to place in front of them and you have the ultimate Autobot movie shelf. I am so immensely and eternally grateful that Hasbro and Takara decided to take a number of the Movie cast and give them the proper collector's high end level treatment they deserved. Human Alliance Lockdown, Dino, Que, Ratchet, Ironhide, Crosshairs, Hound and Drift will dwell forever in my fantasties.

The next group shot of Human Alliance will be the final one, every character and main colour scheme. Intra-release variants will have to wait. I also do not wish to share the amount of time taken to transform them all back to vehicles, but Jazz was the quickest!


All the best
Maz



No comments:

Post a Comment