Description

Non-affiliated, Non-lengthy, Non-articles about Transformers

Tuesday 5 May 2015

MakeToys Utopia - Robot Mode Pictorial



There's not a whole lot to say here about MakeToys' Citybot "Utopia", their version of Autobot City Metroplex. I didn't ever understand the fuss about MakeToys, and then I handled this figure and fell completely in love. Many kind thanks must go to Steve Phiakkou for allowing me to spend some time with Utopia. Absolute heaven to pose, handle and manipulate, this figure is head and shoulders above far too many other 3rd Party figures I've played with. Sadly the quality is matched by the price, so like me, most of you will probably satisfy yourselves with pictures. Here are a few in robot mode, demonstrating the unbelievably wide range of motion and poise this giant can boast.







Oh yes. He can run unaided. Alternate mode pictures in the coming days.

All the best
Maz






No comments:

Post a Comment